Help us to gather collective experiences of the coast!!
It only takes 2 minutes…
The Cultural Value of Coastlines project questions where and how we engage with and value our coastlines. For this we need to hear from all those who live near, visit and spend time on the coast. Follow the instructions below to get involved and have your say about why the coast is important.
- 1. A click in the image below will drive you to the questionnaire
- 2.Click the + symbol
- 3. Reply the 2 minutes questionnaire
- 4. Click submit
This is an experimental project and we are still working out the best ways to gather information so please bear with us as this website develops. Currently we have an interactive map and a short questionnaire based on North Bull Island in Dublin Bay.
Survey data and other information collected in the research will be held in confidence. They will not be used other than for the purposes described above and third parties will not be allowed access to them (except as may be required by the law). Your data will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
By editing the map or participating in the survey you are:
- Agreeing to take part in the research
- Agreeing that the data can be used for publication purposes
- For further information about the research or your data please contact us.